By using and making a reservation on this website or, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
Bridal Photography MX is a company formed by a professional team of photographers, artists and wedding experts.
Bridal Photography will allow you to access a different style of author photography, modern, spontaneous, experiential, artistic, creative and original.
Let us share with you those important moments through passion for photography, for the life, for love and who we love.
- Wedding Data
The Client undertakes to provide the following information:
- Full name of the bride and groom
- Telephone and / or cell phone for contact
- Postal address for contact
- Date and time of the wedding
- Package (s) contracted
- Extra services (if apply)
If you do not provide any of this information, Bridal Photography will not be responsible for any inconvenience that could happen on the day of the event.
The client must notify Bridal Photography of any change in wedding dates and times with at least 15 days in advance. If not, Bridal Photography does not undertake to be able to cover the event.
- Additional features
Extras are additional services to the photography and video packages. These can only be contracted with the acquisition of a photography and / or video package.
It is the client’s responsibility to inform Bridal Photography of the extra services required (during the reservation on this page or email), as well as any change at least 15 days before of the event.
Failure to provide the requirement, Bridal Photography will not be responsible for any inconvenience that could happen on the day of the event.
The Client agrees to pay the costs generated by our services in a timely manner. The payments can be made via Stripe, credit / debit card (VISA / MasterCard) or cash. The Client understands and agrees to pay at least 50% of the cost (deposit) of the services contracted (packages and extras) to schedule your event. Bridal Photography reserves the right to book an event if it has not covered 50% of the deposit. Deposits are non-refundable. The other 50% of the payment must be paid upon delivery of the photographic / videographic material. The prices published on this page are in US dollars and are subject to the current exchange rate. of the transaction. All prices do not include VAT.
Payments are received in US dollars or its equivalent in Mexican pesos on the day of the transaction. In
In case of paying by credit / debit card, the Client must cover the 7% bank commission.
- Time and Form of Delivery
Bridal Photography undertakes to deliver the photographic material 48 hours after the event, this will be
Delivered in digital format, high resolution files (suitable for printing) on an 8-inch USB stick GB.
The videographic material (includes drone video) is delivered in approximately 1 month after the event. It is delivered via email to the address where the reservation was made or in which the Client indicate.
Any request by the Client, such as editing or modifications to the material, must be made in the counter or by email. This may delay the above delivery times and will result in additional cost.
In case photographic images are required in a period of less than 48 hours. an extra amount must be paid
of $ 150 USD.
- Permissions and Conditions
- THE CLIENT has the permission of Bridal Photography to print and use their files on your social media, if you wish.
- Bridal Photography has legal ownership of all images so they can be used to feed the portfolio, website and promotion.
- Bridal Photography will NOT edit physical defects or make photo montages. 4. Bridal Photography will keep a copy of all photographic material for a period no longer than 3 months after this, the images will be permanently deleted. In case of requiring more storage time, $ 50 USD will be charged for every 3 months you want to save. The client You must give notice and pay the indicated amount at least 15 days prior to the deadline.
- Deposits are not refundable under any circumstances.
- If THE CLIENT were to cancel the event, Bridal Photography does not have policies of cash back, however it can be exchanged for some other session or service agreed by both parties.
- 6. Once our work has been completed and delivered to the satisfaction of THE CLIENT and the products, Bridal Photography will NOT make any changes and / or returns either in cash or in species.
- Drone Annex
The DRONE is a flight device that allows capturing images in photography and video from a single perspective, however there are rules of use and then they are made available for your knowledge.
- The DRONE is for the exclusive use of the company they hire. In case of any mishap they will be the only ones responsible.
- The use of the DRONE in high risk areas and conditions is prohibited. As the following: 1. Closed places
- Obstacles in the flight zone
- Strong winds
- The DRONE has a flight interface through GPS that regulates the restricted areas of flight such as Airports, Marinas and High Risk Areas. It is important to ask if the area where will hold your event does not have such restrictions.
- If the DRONE is contracted for a service and at the moment it is not possible to be used by the circumstances mentioned above, we reserve the right to any kind of request or guarantee of refund.
- It is important to notify the Hotel that DRONE will be used during your event so that they are aware and in some cases they give us authorization to use it.